Fun fact of the day: snø is the Norwegian way to say snow. This is what I wore on the morning of my town’s first sprinkling of snow:
- parka – stolen from sister
- chambray shirt (underneath) – thrifted
- wool sweater – vintage
- mini bodycon skirt – Urban Outfitters
- over the knee stockings – Asos UK
- tights – Primark UK
- knee high boots – Patagonia (last years’ Christmas present from P)
- telephone pin – vintage
- bauble earrings – thrifted
I. Love. Winter. So many chunky sweaters and layering possibilities! Options are endless, especially when coziness is the goal. This season is the time to toss the idea of always being flattered by your clothing choices and call in your fisherman’s sweaters and flannel-lined trousers. Although, if you’re gong seriously oversized, I suggest a balancing scheme: bulky up top, fitted on the bottom, and so on.
As I’m typing this, my cozy little house is getting doused with a fresh blanket of snow and my kettle is whistling away. Time to break out the snow boots!
->The Fashion Serf