It’s That Time Again…
Mid-season sale time, that is! For guys and gals on a seriously college-level budget (like me), this is your chance to stock up on essentials and snag that trendy swag you’ve been lusting after all season.
Below is me this summer, on location in San Francisco for a Mawi London piece about our amazing American stockists. I’m wearing a Topshop dress that I scored during their spring mid-season sale. I love it to death, and it’s easily become my most-worn piece of clothing.
I’ve rounded up my top ten picks from Topshop’s sale. Hopefuly I’ll actually be able to invest in some of them but for now it’s just wishful shopping. Have a look below!
1. Mix and Match Sweatshirt: For those grumpy/hurried/oops-I-slept-in days where you throw on some black leggings, yank your hair into a topknot and stomp around in your most bad-girl booties.
2. Rib V Jumper by Boutique: For always.
4. Floral Print Mesh-Backed Maxi Dress: Throw on pick numbers two and ten and you’ve got a perfectly disheveled fall ensemble.
5. Lace Soft Bra: No explanation necessary. Considering going wireless forever.
6. Spike Bobbies: Spikes are almost too on-trend at the moment but, for the days when your hair could use some edge.
7. Oxblood Calf-Length Wrap Skirt: Not usually one for the lo-high hemline but this one hits the mark. Plus, oxblooooooooood.
8. Metallic Lace Flippy Dress: Pastels, check. Lace, check. Metallic? Yes please!
9. Oversized Boyfriend Coat: Been drooling over this since Christmas, literally.
10. Aerobic Hi-Top Trainer Wedges: Because I can’t resist the wedge sneaker anymore! I’ve been trying but, let’s be honest, they are awesome.
What are you sizing up and hunting down during this month’s sale season? Anything specific? Let me know in the comments below!